- Visual Aid Units – TV and DVD are available upon request.
- Heating is available in the Memorial Hall.
- Heating and Cooling is available in the Chapel and Dining Room.
- Breakages, loss of damage are charged to the group.
- Camp Willochra is a smoke free environment.
- Moderate use of alcohol is allowed but permission must be obtained at the time of booking.
- Gambling, firearms and pets are not permitted.
- Tents or caravans are not allowed but there is a caravan park located at Melrose.
- Adequate transport must remain onsite during the bush fire season.
- On catastrophic fire days Camp Willochra must be evacuated.
- Check in time is from 2:00 PM and Departure time is before 10:00 AM.
Have a look at our Facebook page
Catering is provided by Camp Willochra. Please contact Jayne on 0490 074 041 or by email email@example.com to discuss catering to your requirements.
No money, cash or cheques will be taken at Camp Willochra by the Camp Manager or any other Person(s) in authority. An invoice will be forwarded to your nominated group leader following your camp.